briony the lovely princess x x x

Briony's Slide Show xxx

Tuesday 4 March 2008

allotment

Been up the allotment today and spent a couple of hours digging out some beds,i had forgotten how peaceful and de-stressing spending time with nature is! after briony died the allotment was my escape..away from the door,the phone,people ect,it really helped me,but as my confidence grew through the year i havent needed it plus its been cold!
but im definatly going to spend some time up there again this year.especially as there is only 2weeks till the anniversary! as shaz as already announced ive been busy creating my fund in briony`s memory
http://www.brionysgift.org/
im amazed at the response from people and am slightly overwhelmed at the minute!
more on that later.

2 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Glad you've had a lovely morning there...it's good to have 'time out' away from it all sometimes x
((big Hugs))
Your site is looking great...well done you! x

Karen said...

I'd like to send you some bits and pieces for Briony's fund. Can you let me have your address please Meayla?